- Make data-driven decisions.
- Find patterns and draw conclusions using data.
- Ability to communicate findings to non-statisticians.
- Apply reasoning to solve real-world problems.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Industry knowledge.
- Teamwork and collaborative skills.
- Designing and conducting quantitative studies.
- Computing skills.
|UNIV 1301||Seminar/Critical Inquiry||3|
|MATH 1411||Calculus I||3-4|
|or MATH 2301||Math for Social Sciences II|
|Select twelve hours from the following (6 hrs in upper division courses):||12|
|Intro to Computer Science|
and Intro to Computer Science Lab
|Elementary Statistical Methods|
or STAT 3320
|Probability and Statistics|
|Applied Regression Analysis|
|Statistical Machine Learning|