The College of Business Administration offers an online Master of Business Administration degree. The MBA degree program is accredited by AACSB International, the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. The objective of the MBA program is to give students the opportunity to prepare for executive careers in business or in institutions that use business techniques and policies in management and administration. The program meets this objective by being broad in nature and aimed at general competence in overall management and administration. The majority of the coursework is devoted to a broad understanding of the environment, controls, and practices, which are common to most institutions.
This program is offered online through UTEP Connect.
To apply for admission to the Master of Business Administration program, send the following materials to UTEP Graduate School:
- Online Application for Admission into a Graduate Degree Program.
- Official transcript from an accredited institution demonstrating completion of a four-year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent in the case of an international institution) and official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended.
- One –page Statement of Purpose.
- Two letters of reference from professional and/or academic sources.
- Applicants from countries where English is not the first language are required to demonstrate English proficiency. Please consult the graduate school website for required scores.
- GMAT (or GRE) scores (optional).
All applications reviewed by the UTEP MBA Admissions Committee.
All students must complete 30 credit hours of Course of Study for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree.
Required Credits: 30
|ACCT 5301||Financial Accounting||3|
|ACCT 5311||Accounting for Management||3|
|ECON 5311||Managerial Economics||3|
|FIN 5311||Financial Management||3|
|MGMT 5311||Organizational Mgmt Seminar||3|
|MGMT 5335||International Strategic Mgmt||3|
|MKT 5311||Marketing Management||3|
|OSCM 5308||Concepts of Production Mgmt||3|
|QMB 5311||Quantitative Methods-Business||3|
|BUSN 5310||Corp. Gov, Ethics, & Inter. Bu||3|