- The Graduate Certificate program offers the same classes as the MA in Leadership Studies program.
- Serves as a stand-alone certificate for students not seeking the commitment of a full master’s degree.
- We offer both online and hybrid (face to face) courses.
- Students can take their courses entirely online, or in class, or do a combination of both.
- Requires a total of 15 credit hours (5 courses) to complete the program.
- Students are required to take all 5 courses. No transfer credits are accepted.
Required credits: 15
|MLS 5300||Contemp Concepts of Leadership||3|
|MLS 5303||Applied Research Methods||3|
|MLS 5315||Org Theory and Behavior||3|
|MLS 5331||Leadership Communications||3|
|Choose one course below:|
|Ethics & Leadership-Capstone|
|Team Based Leadership|
|Leadership in Complex Org.|